- Agricultural Engineer from the Technical University of Madrid.
- Executive Development Programme at the EOI – Industrial Organisation School in conjunction with the Institute for Women and for Equal Opportunities (Ministry of Health, Social Services and Equality).
- Professional Master’s Degree in Engineering and Environmental Management, from the EOI – Industrial Organization School.
- Master’s in Training Trainers from the Autónoma University of Barcelona.
17 years’ experience in the field of Environmental Management and Quality Management. She is currently Head of the Environment and Quality Corporate Department at the OHL Group. 3 recent outstanding achievements at OHL:
- Managing the Carbon Footprint and Climate Change policies. OHL in the CDP Climate Change Program and CDP Climate Supplier A Lists.
- New protocol to calculate the Water Footprint and Report as per ISO 14046. Leadership A level – CDP Water.
- Management systems integration: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001 and UNE 166001.