Passionate about innovation. An eternal non-conformist in the search for a better world.
I strive to connect with new sources of innovation and disruptive technology within the ecosystem of start-ups and entrepreneurship.
- Digital Innovation and Transformation Manger.
- Start-ups and Entrepreneurship
- Innovation Manager
- Strategy Development Manager
- Investment and Management Control Manager
- Head of Analysis, Coordination and
TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF MADRID – UPM
- Associate Lecturer in Economics
- Microsoft Office expert
- Business Object, Discoverer (Oracle)
- SAP and SPSS Microstrategy
- Cognos, SAS, Webfocus
- Experience in preparing CMI prototypes
- Advanced Innovation in the Digital Economy Programme
- ICEMD – ESIC Madrid Digital Economy Institute. July 2017
- Market and social research data analysis course
- Complutense University of Madrid. July 2009
- PhD in Economics and Business Studies- Speciality: Public Sector.
- Thesis: The Balanced Scorecard, an instrument to improve efficiency. The deregulation of rail transport.
- Economics and Business Studies Faculty. October 2004
- Expert in Ground Transportation
- Spanish Railways Foundation‐ Complutense University of Madrid. June 1996
- Degree (long-cycle) in Economics and Business Studies. Speciality: business management
- Complutense University of Madrid. June 1990